dinsdag 24 maart 2009

Roze varkentje / Pink pig

Deze kaart heb ik gemaakt voor Friday Sketchers met een sketch van Beatrix. Een leuke sketch. Ik ben zeer tevreden over de kleuren die ik heb uitgezocht. Ik vind het wel nog erg moeilijk om alle elementen uit de sketch te gebruiken. Ik kom dan niet altijd uit met de grootte van de stempel.

This card I made for Friday Sketchers with a sketch from Beatrix. A very nice sketch. I'm very satisfied about the colors I've chosen. I still find it difficult to use all the elements from the sketch. I often have to adapt the size of the stamp I'm gonna use.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute piggy! I love the vibrant colors you used!

    XOXO
    Sara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for being a follower at the cuttelbugchallenge.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen